Monday, February 13, 2012

Promote Each Other Round 2 Week 2

As part of the wonderful community on Zazzle, I am participating in an Event called "Promote Each Other Round 2" where I will be promoting the work of fellow Artists. This is the second week of products selected by me.

1.nuhlig

Commander & Chef Apron apron
Commander & Chef Apron by nuhlig


2. Rewards4life

Pink Flower Love speckcase
iPhone 4/4S Pink Flower Love case by Rewards4life


3. gravityx9

The Leprechaun made me...Text Image apron
The Leprechaun made me do it Apron by gravityx9

4. brendathour

Black and Orange Butterfly IPhone 3 Case speckcase
iPhone 3 Black and Orange Butterfly Case by brendathour

5.DianeClancyAnimals

Freckles in Flowers II - Tuxedo Kitty gelmousepad
Freckles in Flowers II - Tuxedo Kitty by DianeClancyAnimals

6.SusanElkin

Night Sky I - Glory at Dusk mousepad
Night Sky I - Glory at Dusk Mousepad by SusanElkin

Once again, I had fun browsing the stores to pick my selections to be featured on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hi David -

    This is a lovely selection!! Thank you for showcasing Freckles in his flowers! Your selections are great!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://dianeclancy.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking blog! Thanks for sharing my St Patricks Day apron!
    I'm your newest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so much fun to see what everyone pick! Love your selection. Thank you for featuring my Orange and Black Butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Waterproof Product Labels #body, #foot #scrub, #product #label,

Custom Waterproof Product Labels from nIFTTTy Share Scheduler Output, feedItemNumber from start is 990 giving randomized feed ...