Monday, April 2, 2012

Promote Each Other Round 2 Week 8

As part of the wonderful community on Zazzle, I am participating in an Event called "Promote Each Other Round 2" where I will be promoting the work of fellow Artists. This post features Reusable  Water Bottles, teapots and plates.
Preppy Argyle Custom Name Gray Pattern libertybottle_bottle 
Underground – Crimson & Iris Hearts fuji_plate
Underground – Crimson &Iris Hearts Plates by dianeclancyart

Once again, I had fun browsing the stores to pick my selections to be featured on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Products. I especially like the Underground – Crimson &Iris Hearts Plates ...So colorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Reflecting Mallard Plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my lightbulb teapot here!!! very nice choices!

    ReplyDelete

No Human Being is illegal Baby T-Shirt #no #human #is #illegal #BabyTShirt

No Human Being is illegal Baby T-Shirt from nIFTTTy Share Scheduler Output, feedItemNumber from start is 985 giving randomized...